Monday, December 22, 2014

S.A.G

I was born on January 17, 1997. 

I was given the name of Saige Audre Geertsen.

I am a middle child with two older sisters and two younger sisters... As much as I have always wanted a brother, I wouldn't change a thing. I love my sisters.

I grew up in Utah and lived in San Clemente, California for a solid 4.5 years. I miss California a lot, my 1st period class was surf and then I would go to school and then after I would go to work at Ripcurl, a surf shop, as one of the only girls that worked in the wetsuit room. Miss that a lot. But there are amazing things about Utah I absolutely love that you don't get in California, like the mountains, and yes I say "Mountain" like a Utahn. I moved back to Utah April of 2013. It was hard, and I was in denial, but it was possible, and I am really happy. Life should be lived, traveling.




I'm kind of like an excited puppy. If I'm super excited or you make me laugh too hard, I will wet myself, I have accepted that as my lifestyle and I think that you should accept me for that too... Cause I probably won't be able to change it. lolol. 

I've come to conclusion that blogging is a really good way to vent and get all my emotions out.

I've learned so many different things about myself and new ways to handle emotions cause of blogging.

I've learned that no matter how hard we try to be perfect, no one is perfect, nor ever will be, at least for right now. 

This is the end, but not really cause I will continue to blog...

Its been real, and good.
Thanks for all the support/comments through my venting moments and everything else, lol.




Saige Geertsen 

10 comments:

  1. That Cali life sounds unreal. But I'm glad you moved here and the excited dog part is true. Junior year homecoming with you was seriously so much fun
    Love you saige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highlight of my whole Junior year. Haha, you know its true haha!! Love you hannah! (awkward eye contact always ;))

      Delete
  2. Your blog has my heart dear, and I love the fact that you're so happy, and that you will keep blogging! Its very nice to meet you, Saige :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, SO much! I'm so happy you like it, I've loved reading your blog! Nice to meet you too :)

      Delete
  3. Your blog has always been one of my top favorites! I don't think we have met in real life, and wouldn't mind getting to know you a little more. Your writing is amazing. Thank you for all your comments, and I'm so glad that I have been an influence. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, That means so much to me that it's been one of your top favorites! When I think blog I think Hancock! haha that sounds weird but I promise it's not, you have a really good way of writing and you make the perfect points! I am forever blessed to have read your blogs and received your comments! You amaze me.

      Delete
  4. You're probably one of my favorite people. I love you blog and your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Easily could say the same back to you. ;)

      Delete
  5. I had a dream about you blog like a month ago. Your blog is that good that it made it into my dreams. Thanks for being the beautiful starleytazz you are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That is so funny, and makes me very happy! Than YOU so much!! I love your blog, everything about it.

      Delete