Monday, September 15, 2014

AMOR

LOVE: AN INTENSE FEELING OF DEEP AFFECTION. 

I’ve felt Love in my life two times before. (not including family, etc.)
In those two times of my life, I have learned things about myself that I wouldn’t have if I had never experienced what followed.

I learned that I am a lover. (yes, an intense feeler and affectionator)
I learned that I get attached easily after my walls have been pulled down.
I learned that I care too much. In fact, I care more about that person than I do myself. 
I learned that I would do anything for someone else in my own free will.
Their needs are more important than my own.
I learned that You can love more than one person in life. Even if you don't want to love somebody else.
I learned that communication is the number one thing you need or else it won’t work out.
I learned that I am very loyal. (I might even be more loyal than I need to be) but I am. 

But what matters most is that I learned. 
Love is a teacher.
Love is a believer.

Without love lies the unknown.

Love is a feeling.
Love is essential.
Love is blind.
Love is forgiving.
Love is selfless.
Love just freaking is. 


7 comments:

  1. This is my favorite post of yours so far sooo good

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Without love lies the unknown." i love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a lover too, and it can sometimes be a serious problem.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love just freaking is.
    Couldn't a agree more. It is just something that is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Love is Blind" True! The only way to see where it will take you is to take the next step.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm yes.
    you just summed love up in 3 paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete