Thursday, September 11, 2014

THUNDER AND LIGHTNING

Thunder and Lightning is what music to my soul is.
It crashes and flashes and each bolt of lightning brings me to remembrance of my child hood.
When I used to set up chairs and sit with my dad under our balcony, we would watch it for hours. 
The rumbling sound is so exciting, yet so calming.
Most people feel uneasy, where I feel secure, and safe. 
It reminds me that the Earth that I am living on is alive.
Like the Earth has feelings of it's own.
Sometimes I think Earth is out to get someone bad, might just strike someone. 
Or sometimes I think that God wants a picture of all His children so He sends a rumble for a funny face and a flash of lightning to get the perfect lighting. 
All alone, It's like comfort... Like someone is there. 
That's what Thunder and Lightning is to me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment