Saturday, October 18, 2014

Stupid boy.

Stupid Boy! 

Or am I the stupid one? 

I went for it. Knowing it was going to end up all wrong and guess what... 
IT DID! 

But he is so stupid thats why this whole thing happened.
But Im so stupid for knowing it wasn't going to end right and I kept on pursuing it. 

K cool, Its not that hard to move on, theres like 75 billion other guys in the world that I would be compatible with.

Sucks cause I want you. Still.

I thought I could change you. 

~Never go with that attitude~

Say something, I'm literally giving up on you.

Actually don't, because with every single word that pours out of your mouth, creates a dark and utterly confused ocean that spins around in my head so fast creating a whirl pool, that I'm stuck in the middle of, "Whats that mean?", "He must want me.", Okay, what?", "So he doesn't want me?", "But he said this, so he has to!". I'm so done. 



I don't need this. You're probably reading this thinking, "You obviously know you don't need him so why not let go and just forget about him?" 

Thats what this is, Me completely moving on.
My farewell.

Stupid love. like. lust. 

Whatever the crap it was. 


"Letting go is hard, but sometimes holding on his harder." 


7 comments:

  1. "Stupid love. like. lust.

    Whatever the crap it was."

    I like this way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to this! I love it! Fantastic Post. I know the exact feeling you are having. Honestly if the love the person has for you is not plain to see, they are hiding something. Love is not complicated or confusing if it is clear. But if you cant see through to someone. Then they are probably not the right person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment is a blog post itself! You seriously are so amazing, and very accurate. So true probably not the right person! I love your posts!

      Delete
  3. I love this. I can relate to it too well. I hope you can move on and realize you deserve more than you ever thought! -good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. K cool, Its not that hard to move on, theres like 75 billion other guys in the world that I would be compatible with.

    Sucks cause I want you. Still.

    Basically life. Seriously good for you though.

    #respect

    $tolen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post includes the truest of true thoughts and I admire you.

    ReplyDelete