Thursday, October 30, 2014

Wake Up

Good morning Beautiful Sky and Sun.

To the fresh air that brings myself to a state of renewal.

To the shooting star I wished on the night before that keeps me holding on to each new day.

To the wind that blows and causes the crisp fall leaves to slowly flow and abound in a small ditch on the grass.

To the neighbor that smiled giving me confidence in that today, is going to be, a good day.

To the mountains being a physical and visual reminder that I can climb up steep hills and make it to the top, creating a better view for me to choose on which way I want to head down and live my life. Or maybe I'm close enough to clasp onto a cloud and let it carry me to an unreal world full of my sweetest fantasies that refreshes my mind and holds me up showing me how much better life can become if I just let go of the world and keep reaching out to and holding onto that cloud.

To the cloud that I believe collects my prayers that I pray every night.

To the wood burning smell that brings winter just that much closer.

To the snow that glitters in the most perfect, most flawless shape.

To the water that fills me and begins to hydrate. 

Gone.

Its all gone, I now abound in the life of death.
a contradicting concept.
I no longer can smell that smell, or hear that sound, or see that sight, or touch that object, or sing that song.

Its all gone.

I'm living today, because I am going to die tomorrow. 

-Did my belly flip? 
-Am I doing anything I might just regret?
-Have I been alive while life is in my presence?
-Or am I okay with death, because I am just so used to living a dead life? 

~Wake up~




7 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I'm living today, because I am going to die tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freakin Yes!!! Just Yes!!! I feel it! This is good! We just got to wake up! We need wake up and realize what we have. We have this amazingly beautiful world around us that we take for nothing! Get out there and live life to the fullest, and be filled with whats out there! Let it in. Make every day a day you would not regret. I love it! Sorry about letting all that out. Great Post! I Loved every single word, sentence, phrase. X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hancock, you are amazing! Don't be sorry at all. I love when people see it how I see it! Thank you so so much! :)

      Delete
  3. Or am I okay with death, because I am just so used to living a dead life?

    That line though. It makes you want to feel alive again. So good. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me want to go to bed and just wake up to tomorrow. Because you make tomorrow sound amazing and you open our eyes at the gift that it is. And I just think it's amazing that we've still got people in this world believing every day is a new day a chance to live. Opportunities to love. Great post, thank you!

    ReplyDelete