Friday, November 7, 2014

It once was what it now isn't.
You are what I thought you weren't.

I miss that part of you.
But you are you now.
And I can't do anything about that.

I don't like when I feel like I can't help anything.
I don't like that I literally feel numb, and physically get sick.

I wish it never happened but it needed to, and I'm happy it did.
But why was this the case.

It's never been this bad.

I'm so weak.
I'm so weak.

I miss the innocence.
I feel as if I reach far enough that I could bring it back.
But I guess part of growing up is missing things.

I wish I never left, maybe I could have helped prevent a load.
But what about me?
I learned so, SO much when I was gone, and am so strong now, when maybe if I stayed I wouldn't be able to do for you what I could now.
Possibly.
Probably not.
Maybe.
I don't know.

Sadly the old you is majorly missed.

I know more about you than you think I know.
And I wish you would know your damn worth.

I want to erase everything that happened and start new.

"flooding with emotion, love is holding me tight."

Take me back to the young years now, please. Theres a lot I want to change.

You appeared as fast as breathe fogs up the glass window,
but left as quick as it faded.

You left me broken.





1 comment:

  1. You appeared as fast as breathe fogs up the glass window,
    but left as quick as it faded.Very beautiful

    ReplyDelete