Sunday, November 9, 2014

Standing Here.

Standing here.

The wind blowing at 60 miles per hour causing the trees to shake and the earth to quake, and I'm standing here.
The earth revolving around the sun and soldiers dying for our freedom, still I'm standing here.


People getting married, People getting divorced, People singing, People shouting, People crying, People running, People dying and I'm standing here.

The clock is ticking while I'm just standing here.


I think that Its time for me to take a step and move through nature.

Because there is so much freedom in nature,
It won't tell me what to do and what not to do.
It will allow me to do what ever I want.
So much understanding behind it.
So much compassion, and many answers beyond nature.



My next step from just standing here is to take advantage of this sweet living nature.

1 comment: